zaterdag 5 oktober 2013

Swing saturdays #15 ~ For the Animals ~ Dierendag

 
Yesterday it was Animal day in the Netherlands, so today I am doing an animal top 5! I found some great songs!!!  So here we go!

Gister was het dierendag, dus vandaag doen we een dieren top 5!  Ik heb wat leuke liedjes gevonden!

1. Apres Ski ~ Hey, wir wollen die Eisbaren sehen

For all that don't understand german, this is about well, as you can see, polarbears! Voor degene die geen duits kunnen dit gaat dus over ijsberen!
 
 

2. Will And The People ~ Lion in the morning sun and ofcourse also Salamander


3. Crazy Town ~ Butterfly

 

4. Survivor ~ The Eye of the Tiger


5. The Wombats ~ Tokyo (vampire ~ Wolves)

 

Bonus songs:

Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is about mots (you know the clothes eating butterflies lol) Kon het niet laten!
 

Buy the songs here:

 



So that's it for my Top 5!!!What is your  animal Top 5? 
Want to host Swing Saturdays next week? Send me an email: icequeensbookshelf@gmail.com  Would love to hear what kind of music you like!

Dat was het weer voor deze week's Top 5. Wat is jou dieren Top 5?

Wil je een keer mijn gast zijn bij Swinging Saturdays, en jou muziek delen? Stuur dan een email naar: icequeensbookshelf@gmail.com  Ben benieuwd wat jou top 5 zal zijn!


2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love love horses! It was my dream as a child to own one and believe me I would ride one instead of driving a car. Love dogs, dolphins, kitties, and owls.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Cool I used to have a pony.. I used to live on a farm so we had lots of animals, sheep, dogs, cats, bunnies. Oh for a while there lived an owl in our barn that was pretty cool!

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...