zaterdag 1 juni 2013

Swinging Saturdays #2 ~ Crazy Summer Songs ~ Foute zomer hits

Todays Swinging Saturdays will be  about crazy summer songs. I few years back, we used to have these crazy summer songs the radio played all summer long. They where mostly in some foreign languages nobody could understand, so the dutch took it upon themselves to make a dutch version out of it, kind of like a parody. Here's my top 5 of crazy summer songs! I hope you enjoy them! Oh I have included the dutch "parody" also, even though you might not be able to understand it, the videos might make you laugh!!! What are your favourite crazy summer songs? Let me know!

If you want to host Swinging Saturdays next week, email me at: icequeensbookshelf@gmail.com! I would love to know what you top 5 songs are!

De Swinging Saturdays van vandaag gaat over Foute zomer liedjes en wat hebben we er een boel gehad! Kun je ze nog herrinneren van een paar jaar geleden??? Wat dacht je van de Ketchup song? Herinner je die nog? Ik wel, maar ik heb een aantal andere voor jullie in petto! Plus de Nederlandse versie die er van bestaat! Wat zijn jou favoriete foute zomer liedjes? Laat het me weten.

Wil jij volgende week mijn gast zijn en vertellen over jou favoriete liedjes? Stuur dan een mail naar: icequeensbookshelf@gmail.com.

1. O-Zone ~ Dragostea Din Tei


Edwin Evers ~ Duitsers Hier, Duitsers Daar


 2. Cartoons ~ Witch Doctor



3. Schnappi ~ Schnappi Das Kleine Krododil

Crazy, right? This song was a really big hit in The Netherlands, it is a German song. Everytime I hear this I start laughing until the song ends.. I can't help myself. Als ik dit hoor moet ik altijd lachen, ik kan er niks aan doen, ik snap nog steeds niet dat dit nummer ooit de top 40 heeft gehaald!

 4. Basshunter ~ Boten Anna


Gebroeders Ko ~ Ik heb een Boot

I don't think Boten Anna literary means I have a boat named Anna. But that's what these to guys made out of it! Ik denk niet dat Boten Anna echt Ik heb een boot die Anna heet betekend, maar de Gebroeders Ko vonden van wel.


5 Aqua ~ Barbie Girl


Ome Henk ~ Lekker wijf


This really is a parody!

 

1 opmerking:

  1. Hey, Nice Blog..!! Saw you on goodreads.com

    I've clicked to 'join this site' and follow you. Would really appreciate a click follow back @

    http://supernova125.blogspot.co.uk/

    Many thanks and all the best. Look forward to reading.

    x_ROSH125_x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...